DIY Face Masks | Homemade Face Mask | Face Pack at Home
Tired of dull skin? Want to get fresh and glowing skin but tight on budget? Worry not! Here is a list of easy simple DIY homemade face mask and face packs to help you combat all types of skin problems.
This list comprises of natural ingredients for face masks to make you shine like a boss.
Oil Control: Natural Face Mask for Oily Skin
As one reaches adolescence they hit the stage of oily skin. Worry not as this simple yet effective two-ingredient diy face mask for acne will help make your skin glowing in no time!
- Rose water
- Fullers earth (Multani Mitti)
How to Make Face Mask for Oily Skin
- Add 1 tablespoon of Multani Mitti to a bowl with rose water.
- Try to make a consisten paste and apply on your face gently
- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- Wash of with cold water
Goodness of ingredient :- It has oil-absorbing, cleansing and antiseptic properties that make it very helpful for treating oily skin. It can be easily bought from any general store.
Pores Tightening – DIY Homemade Face Mask to Help You Combat Those Ugly Open Pores
- Egg white
How to make pore tightening face pack at home :-
- Break open an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white
- Whisk the egg white and add 1 tea spoon of curd to it
- Apply for 10 mins and wash off with water
Goodness of ingredient: Egg whites have astringent properties which help reduce the pore size. Their protein content helps to purify the skin
Pro tip for pore tightening: Don’t ever skip your Toner in your CTM (Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising) routine.
DeTan: Tired of scrubbing your tan away? Here we give you a natural face mask home remedy to help you get rid of face tan.
- A single Tomato
How to make homemade hydrating face mask to get rid of tan
- Slice a tomato and scoop the pulp and the juice
- Use a cotton round ball to apply on to the skin for 15 mins or till it dries
- Wash with cold water
Goodness of ingredient: Tomatoes are full of lycopene, a phytochemical that provides red pigment and health benefits. Lycopene helps eliminate skin-aging free radicals caused by ultraviolet rays and thereby protecting against sun damage.
Skin Tone Brightening DIY Homemade Facial
Nobody wants to look dull. Here is how you can achieve bright glowing skin with this two step process. It includes a homemade scrub and a DIY facial mask.
- Orange rind
- Aloe vera gel
- Turmeric (Haldi)
- Gram flour (Besan)
Make homemade scrub for skin brightening:
- Take 1 table spoon of aloevera gel and add it to orange rind.
- Apply it on the face and wait till it dries.
- Exfoliate with the dried paste on your face to remove it.
This scrub will help you get rid of gunk collected in your pores and also lift off unwanted facial hair.
Now lets come to the homemade facial mask for skin brightening :-
- Mix 1 table spoon of milk with a pinch of turmeric
- Squeeze ½ lemon and add 1 table spoon gram flour
- Mix well till a consistent paste is achieved
- Apply to face and leave for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water
Goodness of ingredients: Aloe Vera softens the skin without clogging pores. Gram Flour has skin brightening properties and can benefit those with acne. Milk works as an exceptional toner for all the skin types.
Honey Face Mask: Best Homemade Face Mask for Skin Lightening
How to make skin lightening honey face mask
- Add 1 table spoon of honey to 2 table spoon of curd and squeeze half a lemon in it
- Apply it on the face with a cotton round
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and rinse off
Goodness of ingredients: Honey is full of anti oxidants which helps to freshen up the skin. Curd contains enough calcium, protein and Vitamin-D to improve your complexion.
Anti Ageing DIY Homemade Face Mask
As one reaches 25, they tend to worry about ageing. Anti ageing serums and creams can burn a hole in your pocket easily. However with this simple mask you need not worry about money and anti ageing both!
- Fenugreek or Methi(soaked overnight)
- How to make anti ageing homemade face mask
- Drain the fenugreek and grind it in a mixer
- It will form a clay
- Add curd to it apply on the face as a thick layer
- Wash off after 10 mins
Voila! You will start loving your skin again.
Goodness of the ingredients: Fenugreek has antioxidants which will fight radicals and slow down skin ageing.
Note: All the home made DIY masks need to be applied at least twice a week for 1 month for significant results. No mask is a magic potion. One needs to invest time on the skin for it to glow and shine.
also read: Summer Beauty Tips For Divas 2018